A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On Meeting Beautiful Brazilian Women In Brazil
Roosh’s Brazil Compendium is the result of what happens when you let a man loose in Brazil for seven months—a man who believed that the best way to understand Brazilian culture was to meet its women.
The book gives travel information on fourteen Brazilian cities while sharing the best advice and analysis on how to meet the women. Its main purpose is to help you get romantic with Brazilian women in Brazil without using prostitutes.
I got you covered with guides on over a dozen cities. The book includes...
- Travel overviews of Fortaleza, Natal, Praia de Pipa, Recife, Salvador, Foz do Iguacu, and Ilheus, with nightlife and lodging recommendations for each
- How to prepare for a trip to Rio with the goal of meeting women, including details on lodging options, day activities, nightclub recommendations, study materials, logistical tips, and ways to mentally prepare
- Detailed travel guides for Vitoria and Belo Horizonte, with a primary focus on where to find girls and how they stack up to what you see in Rio
- Overview of three pleasant colonial towns (Ouro Preto, Diamantina, and Tiradentes) that are ideal for when you want to take a break from the cities
- A discussion on the merits of a visit to gignormous Sao Paulo
- An obsessive-compulsive comparison of Argentina, Brazil, and Colombia that will help you plan for future trips
- A detailed report on Rio’s Carnival, and why it may not be the best time for you to meet women
The book teaches you how to meet Brazilian girls during the day or night
- Description of Brazilian girls by socioeconomic class and how each reacts to Western men
- The personality, look, vibe, and game of the average Brazilian girl
- An explanation into the hyper-fast kissing culture
- One important thing you can optimize that has little to do with “game”
- How to reliably identify a Brazilian girl who is open to meeting a Westerner
- A strategy to picking out bars or nightclubs that maximize your chances of success
- The aggressive strategy that Brazilian guys use to kiss their women
- How to set up an optimal dating progression that doesn’t stall after the kiss
- How to tailor your game for the women of Espirito Santo, a state north of Rio
- Dozens of little tips and tricks that increase your dating success
- How it’s like to run game in Brazil when you have blonde hair and blue eyes
- My thoughts on trying to meet girls in Brazilian gyms
- My favorite reader comments that offer additional insight and analysis on Brazilian girls, cities, and culture
I also include four stories that help you further understand Brazilian culture and women. You’ll find out…
- The secret to a Brazilian girl’s mojo that Western women desperately need to take note of
- Why it’s important for men to attempt difficult or dangerous tasks
- What I did when an upper-class Brazilian girl tried to steal my cheap bottle of champagne
- How a simple meeting with a Brazilian girl in an airport affected me in a meaningful way
The 98-page book is organized into five chapters...
- 1. Girls & Game
- 2. Guides
- 3. Stories
- 4. Carnival
- 5. Favorite Reader Comments
Check out this real review by a man who read Roosh's Brazil Compendium...
I discovered this book shortly after returning from a trip to Brazil to celebrate Carnaval in Rio. With my experiences fresh on the brain, I was eager to read about someone else's experiences.
I immediately dove into this little book and finished it in one sitting. As far as advice on Rio, Carnaval, and the women of Brazil, I thought Roosh's observations were right on the money. Any man traveling down to Rio would be a fool to not pay the minimal price of this guide to arm himself with a lot of useful information on what to do and where to go for having a great time in Brazil.
I'm selling Roosh's Brazil Compendium eBook for only $9 (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats). The paperback is also available for a few dollars more. If you want to learn how to meet Brazilian women, this book is for you...
Read Roosh's Brazil Compendium Risk-Free Today
The paperback edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon. Click the button below to order from Amazon...
The eBook edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats) costs only $9. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you'll be instantly forwarded to the book's download page.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you don't like any purchase you make from my site, contact me within 60 days by replying to your email receipt and I will refund your money no questions asked.
Good luck in Brazil,
P.S. If you're still not sure if Roosh's Brazil Compendium is for you, remember that it comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, reply to your email receipt and I'll refund your money.