A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On Meeting Beautiful Argentine Women In Argentina
Roosh’s Argentina Compendium is a book that helps you meet Argentine women in Argentina without having to resort to prostitutes. It gives travel information and stories on eight popular cities while sharing the best advice and analysis on how to connect with the women.
I got you covered with city guides and logistical information. I share...
- The logic (or illogic) of traveling to a country that is harder to meet girls than in the U.S.
- Humorous analysis that compares Brazilian, Argentine, and American girls
- Detailed guides with day, nightlife, and cheap lodging recommendations for Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario, Salta, Mendoza, Puerto Iguazu, El Calafate, and El Chalten
- Breakdown of street safety for the entire South American continent
- My favorite reader comments that offer additional insight and analysis on Argentine girls, cities, and culture
The book teaches you how to meet Argentine girls during the day or night
- The minimum number of approaches you'll need to do to successfully make romance with an Argentine girl
- How to avoid the most common trap that an Argentine girl will lay on you
- Description of strange Argentine cultural features and their effective countermeasures
- What you need to know about eye contact
- The two principle strategies you should use to successfully date an Argentine girl that accounts for the length of your trip
- Enlightening techniques from a local guy on how to understand his country’s women
- Whether you should start your conversations in English or Spanish
- Ten key insights I learned upon my second trip to Argentina
- The reason you can’t interact with an Argentine girl on the same level as a Western girl
I also include additional information that helps you further understand Argentine culture and women. You’ll read…
- The shame I felt after my dealings with a Buenos Aires bag lady
- How visiting Argentina has forever desensitized me to beauty
- Blow-by-blow account of my time in Patagonia
The 64-page book is organized into four chapters...
- 1. Girls & Game
- 2. Guides
- 3. Stories
- 4. Favorite Reader Comments
Check out this real review by a man who read Roosh's Argentina Compendium...
I wish I read this short book before my short trip to Buenos Aires, because it would have saved me time getting used to the "dating" culture shock. By the time I realized what Roosh has shared here, it was time to pack it up without much in the way of success.
What I like about the book is that it gives a no BS rundown of exactly how it's like to flirt with Argentine women. It's definitely no easy task and many times he makes it clear that Argentina is no longer his first choice for South American woman (Brazil takes that spot).
One thing I disagree with Roosh is that Argentine girls aren't as hard to kiss as he described, but everything else matches with my experience. The book's organization is not as strong as I would like and the city guides were light, but for information on the girls this is a great resource.
I'm selling Roosh's Argentina Compendium eBook for only $9 (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats). The paperback is available for a few dollars more. If you want to learn how to meet Argentine women, this book is for you...
Read Roosh's Argentina Compendium Risk-Free Today
The paperback edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon. Click the button below to order from Amazon...
The eBook edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats) costs only $9. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you'll be instantly forwarded to the book's download page.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you don't like any purchase you make from my site, contact me within 60 days by replying to your email receipt and I will refund your money no questions asked.
Good luck in Argentina,
P.S. If you're still not sure if Roosh's Argentina Compendium is for you, remember that it comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, reply to your email receipt and I'll refund your money.