An "Anti" Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On Meeting Danish Women In Denmark
Don't Bang Denmark is a hater travel guide that reluctantly teaches you how to meet Danish women while in Denmark. In addition, it offers a cultural dissection of Danish people and their unsatisfying culture.
Here is what you'll find inside...
- What to expect from a typical trip to Denmark
- The downsides of providing all Danish citizens with cradle-to-grave services
- Why Jante Law, a set of cultural rules engrained in every Dane, is the biggest buzz-kill in the world
- How to save on accommodations and going out in one of the most expensive countries in Europe
Most of the book is dedicated to the women. You'll read...
- How being your normal American self is likely to anger Danish women
- The reason why game as you know it is ineffective in Denmark
- The horrible appearance and personality of the average Danish woman
- Why it's almost impossible to get along with a Danish woman if you're an alpha male
- The three types of Danish girls
- The approximate number of Danish girls you'll have to meet before having romance with one
- The best site to run internet game, with a messaging template you can use to make first contact
The book teaches you how to meet Danish girls through the day, night, or internet
- The most optimal night game strategy that includes lines, moves, and logistical tricks like the best time to go out and how to venue change to your place
- Two hater routines I used to respond to a Danish girl who is attacking me
- How you'll be perceived based on your race, along with my take on which race fares best with the women
- Why it's important to dress as sharply as you can
I wrap the book up with stories and logistical information. You'll read...
- Three short stories that offer additional insight and information on Danish culture
- A detailed city guide on Copenhagen, including which neighborhood to stay in, lodging options, daytime activities, and my favorite bars to meet girls
The 72-page book is organized into five chapters...
- 1. Welcome To Denmark: Country background and logistics
- 2. Girls: How they look and act
- 3. Game: How to efficiently meet the local women
- 4. Stories: Three short stories from my time in Denmark
- 5. City Guides: Details on the capital city
I'm selling the Don't Bang Denmark eBook for only $9 (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats). The paperback is available for a few dollars more. If you want to learn how to meet Danish women, this book is for you...
Read Don't Bang Denmark Risk-Free Today
The paperback edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon. Click the button below to order from Amazon...
The eBook edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats) costs only $9. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you'll be instantly forwarded to the book's download page.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you don't like any purchase you make from my site, contact me within 60 days by replying to your email receipt and I will refund your money no questions asked.
Good luck in Denmark,
P.S. If you're still not sure if Don't Bang Denmark is for you, remember that it comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, reply to your email receipt and I'll refund your money.