A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On Meeting Beautiful Polish Women In Poland
Bang Poland is a travel guide that teaches you how to meet Polish women while in Poland without having to go to strip clubs or pay for escorts.
Here is what you'll find inside...
- How long you should plan on staying in Poland to get the best of what it has to offer
- The best resources for studying the Polish language
- A breakdown of the best Polish city to visit for meeting your first Polish girl (hint: it's not Krakow)
- The type of lodgings and materials you'll need to maximize your chance of finding romance
- How to visit Poland on the cheap
Most of the book is dedicated to the women. You'll read...
- A detailed description of a Polish girl's appearance where I address the stereotype of them having a large chest
- The 11 positive qualities of a Polish girl's personality that makes her a top competitor for world's best woman
- A detailed breakdown of the three types of Polish girls
- How many approaches you'll likely have to do in order to make love to a Polish girl
- The one quality that Polish girls desire above all others, and the one that turns them off
- The type of guys that Polish girls are obsessed with, and how you'll do far better if you can pull off their look
The book teaches you how to meet Polish girls during the day or night
- My favorite opener to use on Polish girls
- A detailed breakdown on how to pick up during the day, including opening strategy, conversation tips, pitfalls to avoid, and how to best answer their common questions about your visit
- My method to getting fast romance in a country where fast romance isn't common (I describe what type of venue to hit, when to go out, how to approach, how to maintain a conversation, two moves to help escalate the interaction to a kiss, and four surgical routines that release a Polish girl's romantic demon)
- What to do when a Polish guy inevitably tries to cockblock you
- How to go on dates with a Polish girl
- How you'll be perceived based on your race
I wrap the book up with stories and logistical information. You'll read...
- A pathetic description of Polish guy game that should make you feel better about your own
- 5 short stories that offer additional insight and information to Polish culture, including interesting examples of me experiencing romance with Polish women
- Detailed city guides on Poznan, Gdansk, Sopot, Wroclaw, and Krakow, where I describe the best day and night spots for meeting Polish women
The 93-page book is organized into five chapters...
- 1. Welcome To Poland: Country background and logistics
- 2. Girls: How they look and act
- 3. Game: How to efficiently meet the local women
- 4. Stories: Five short stories from my time in Poland
- 5. City Guides: Details on five popular cities
Check out this real review by a man who read Bang Poland...
I ate [the book] in a couple of hours. Straight and true Roosh style, time and experience tested. A solid guide with many practical tips, plus the occasional humorous bits and pieces which we've come to expect in Roosh's writing.
For anyone considering a visit, this book is a must. It will save you many hours of research, frustration, effort, and $ since you will be able to get down to business right away, instead of having first to find out where the best options are for nightlife, food, apartments, etc.
Altogether a good book and a great buy.
I'm selling the Bang Poland eBook for only $9 (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats). The paperback is also available for a few dollars more. If you want to learn how to meet Polish women, this book is for you...
Read Bang Poland Risk-Free Today
The paperback edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon. Click the button below to order from Amazon...
The eBook edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats) costs only $9. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you'll be instantly forwarded to the book's download page.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you don't like any purchase you make from my site, contact me within 60 days by replying to your email receipt and I will refund your money no questions asked.
Good luck in Poland,
P.S. If you're still not sure if Bang Poland is for you, remember that it comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, reply to your email receipt and I'll refund your money.