A Strategy Guide That Spoon-Feeds You Advice On Meeting Beautiful Colombian Women In Colombia
Bang Colombia is a travel guide designed to help you meet Colombian women in Colombia without paying for it. It contains dozens of moves, lines, and tips learned after six months of research in Medellin, Bogota, and Cali, where I dedicated my existence to cracking the code of Colombian women, who are more challenging than their Western counterparts.
Here is what you'll find inside...
- A strategy for learning Spanish, including study tips and a list of Spanish learning guides that won't break the bank
- An honest breakdown on Colombian women, both in terms of physical traits and personality
- The three key pillars of game that build the foundation of your Colombian romance strategy
- A standard internet email template, in both English and Spanish, that you can use on three Colombian dating sites to have dates lined up before you even arrive
- An explanation into the Colombian "prepago" female (gold digger), and what to do if you think you have one on your hands
The book teaches you how to meet Colombian girls in the day, night, or on the internet
- A powerful first date move that makes a Colombian girl feel like she's known you longer than she really has
- How to deal with flakey college girls
- An effective Spanish phone script for contacting a Colombian girl for the first time so you get the date without sounding like an idiot
- The easiest, cheapest way to make romance with a Colombian girl after you've already had a successful date
- How to meet Colombian girls even if you're staying at a dirty backpackers hostel
That's not all...
The book contains city overviews for Bogota and Cali, and a very detailed guide for Medellin. For each city the book contains insider tips on where to find girls both day or night. You'll also learn my favorite dating techniques. With lines shared in both English and Spanish, Bang Colombia aims to be a must-read for every Western man visiting the country.
Check out these two real reviews by men who read Bang Colombia...
"Bang Colombia serves as an excellent supplement to Roosh’s original guide Bang. This guide is unbelievably thorough, making sure no potential question is left unanswered. Also, like the original, it’s laugh-out-loud funny at times.
It provides information on just how and where to approach Colombian women during the day (different than his techniques and places for the night), how to utilize online date services (and which ones to use), and plenty of other information. Bang Colombia will give anyone interested in travelling to Colombia a huge leg up in the pursuit of their foreign flag... it is an enlightening, motivating, and enjoyable read."
I just got through reading Bang Colombia and really the only negative thing I could say about it is that you did not put it out three months earlier. I was in Colombia this past March and there are two extremely valuable pieces of information that could have saved me from a very awkward situation and getting my Ecuador flag. The first being not to underestimate the value Colombians put on family.
I was reading in a Juan Valdez cafe in Colombia one day when a good looking Colombian girl sat down at the table next to me. I approached, we got to talking and to make a long story short she invited me back to her condo where I figured things would go well. Only I arrived there only to discover her mother, father and older brothers preparing dinner and I was subsequently questioned at length about my intentions for his daughter whose name had slipped my mind (thankfully it came to me eventually).
Secondly, the tip of asking the hotel staff whether or not it's cool to bring girls back. I spent an entire night gaming this Ecuadorian girl at a club in Cartagena only to bring her back thinking I was going to get the flag and be stopped by the concierge. I tried appealing to his manhood, the fact she wasn't a prostitute and even bribery to get him to let it slide but no dice. So yeah, those are great pieces of advice and I can recount personal experiences to verify it.
I'm selling the Bang Colombia eBook for only $9 (PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats). The paperback is also available for a few dollars more. If you want to learn how to meet Colombian women, this book is for you...
Read Bang Colombia Risk-Free Today
The paperback edition comes with a 30-day money back guarantee from Amazon. Click the button below to order from Amazon...
The eBook edition (containing PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats) costs only $9. After submitting your payment with a credit card, you'll be instantly forwarded to the book's download page.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for whatever reason you don't like any purchase you make from my site, contact me within 60 days by replying to your email receipt and I will refund your money no questions asked.
Good luck in Colombia,
P.S. If you're still not sure if Bang Colombia is for you, remember that it comes with a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason, reply to your email receipt and I'll refund your money.